Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceIndice  GalleriaGalleria  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

Gianelli exhaus for sale

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio

Numero di messaggi : 27

Gianelli exhaus for sale Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeSab Mag 07, 2011 6:26 am

Hello,

I have a Gianelli exhaust for sale, it's in good condition. 120 euro

Gianelli exhaus for sale Vor20011
Gianelli exhaus for sale 91878810

And I'm looking for a aluminium tank for a sm-rc 570.

Grtz. from Belgium
Torna in alto Andare in basso
NIK111

NIK111

Numero di messaggi : 3060

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeLun Mag 09, 2011 2:20 am

hi!
I think it could be so hard to find a aluminium tank for your Vor....it' s a rare think...

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeLun Mag 09, 2011 2:44 pm

NIK111 ha scritto:
hi!
I think it could be so hard to find a aluminium tank for your Vor....it' s a rare think...

And does anybody have the drawings of how it's made?
I know that Frigerio is related to the Vertemati brothers, could I ask them?
DRE

DRE

Numero di messaggi : 2659

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeMar Mag 10, 2011 1:02 am

wait a moment, you can ask to Frigerio bros, but Vertemati is completely separated, and they don't like to speak about vor..
A good idea could be ask for that tank to Gini's Tecstra (frames, fuel tanks, etc..)

tecstra di Stramigioli Giovanni

41, Strada Della Romagna

61012 Gradara (PU)

tel: 0541 964760
NIK111

NIK111

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeMar Mag 10, 2011 6:16 am

I have the aluminium tank, if you want a can send you the drawings as better as i can, but try to contact Gini, as DRE said you before, he is the man who made the frames for the vor that raced in the world's championship until 2004, he made this kind of frame called "tecstra", the name of his firm..

Gianelli exhaus for sale Foto1310

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeMar Mag 10, 2011 10:58 am

NIK111 ha scritto:
I have the aluminium tank, if you want a can send you the drawings as better as i can, but try to contact Gini, as DRE said you before, he is the man who made the frames for the vor that raced in the world's championship until 2004, he made this kind of frame called "tecstra", the name of his firm..

Gianelli exhaus for sale Foto1310

And what is the price of such a frame?
NIK111

NIK111

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeMer Mag 11, 2011 11:57 am

the frame?mmm I don't know because my bike was the VOR factory bike of world championship in 2003.
in this forum there is a guy "Davidevor73" who bought a new frame with aluminium tank last year, if you want I can tell him how much he spent, and send you an e-mail...
DRE

DRE

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeGio Mag 12, 2011 1:52 am

this is the actual model of tecstra frame, as confirmed by a few members it give a huge upgrade in terms of handling.
for the cost, should be around 2000 euro, but ask to tecstra.

Gianelli exhaus for sale DSC03231

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeGio Mag 12, 2011 3:29 pm

D.DRE ha scritto:
this is the actual model of tecstra frame, as confirmed by a few members it give a huge upgrade in terms of handling.
for the cost, should be around 2000 euro, but ask to tecstra.

Gianelli exhaus for sale DSC03231

Hmmm, that's a lot...
But I don't have a e-mail adres from tecstra and since I don't speak Italian, I can't call.
DRE

DRE

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitimeVen Mag 13, 2011 1:23 am

they can speack english, so you can contact them without problems.

Tel: +39 0541964 760

About the email address.. I don't know, I hope Davide will visit this post soon so he can give us all the info needed about that.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gianelli exhaus for sale   Gianelli exhaus for sale Icon_minitime

Gianelli exhaus for sale
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» .....quando la temperatura sale....